Black Hills, Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks
Deposit Received – Thank You
Arriving in Jackson Hole on Sept 6, 1917
Departing Rapid City, SD on Sept 13th
- 7 Nights Lodging
- Admission into Wild West museum
- Historic Deadwood Tour
- Chuckwagon Dinner & Western Entertainment
- Day Guided Bus Tour Through the Black Hills
- Scenic River Float
- Customized Daily Itinerary with Turn-by-Turn Directions, “must-see” attractions, Dining Recommendations, Hikes, & so much more . . .
September 6 and 7 Signal Mt. Lodge in Grand Teton National Park – Conf. 21951429
For those who crave ultimate mountain scenery, nothing surpasses the awe-inspiring views from the balcony of your lakefront retreat, surrounded by one of the most beautiful settings in the world, the Teton Mountain Range. Lodging has full kitchenette.
September 8 – Canyon Lodge in Yellowstone National Park – Conf. TFZM2
Your Scenic Loop will cover all of the major attractions in the Park. See Geysers, Yellowstone Lake, Mammoth Hot Springs, Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone and Upper and Lower Falls and of course, Old Faithful
September 9 – Cody Cowboy Village on your way to the Black Hills – Conf. 63556
September 10 – The Lodge at Deadwood – Conf. 21039442
September 11 and 12 – Alex Johnson in Rapid City, SD – Conf. 32963972
September 12th Guided Day Tour in the Black Hills
7:30 AM – Eat the “All You Can Eat” Cowboy Breakfast. 8:30 AM – Board the coach. Your all day driver narrated tour begins with stops at…
- Mount Rushmore – There is plenty of time to see all the park has to offer including the sculptors studio and Museum.
- Iron Mountain Road & Needles Highway – Wind over the Scenic Byway as it takes you through tunnels and pigtail bridges. Bring your camera for potential kodak moments here!
- Custer State Park and Crazy Horse Memorial: Keep your camera ready and your eyes on the lookout for wildlife like buffalo, burrows, antelope, elk, and rocky mountain bighorn sheepee Nights in Grand Teton National Park
- End the day with a Chuckwagon Dinner and Western Entertainment you will never Forget!
Other activities included in this package:
Historical 1.5 hour tour, complete with Custer’s Expedition to the Black Hills, which incidentally started the Gold Rush of 1876! You will see historical landmarks, and recount the legendary lives of Wild Bill Hickock, Calamity Jane and Potato Creek Johnny. Hear all these tall tales and even visit Mt. Moriah Cemetary where these larger than life characters were laid to rest.
- Scenic river float: Magnificent views of the Grand Tetons while floating down the Snake River
- A trip to Wyoming isn’t complete without a visit to an internationally acclaimed Historical Center.
Travel The Rockies