Welborne Family Yellowstone Adventure
Paid in Full – Thank you!
Arriving in Jackson Hole on July 5th – Departing Jackson on July 13th
- 8 Nights with Lodging and
- All Inclusive Day at Guest Ranch
- All inclusive Whitewater Rafting / Scenic Float
- Scenic Boat Ride
July 5, Teton Lodge, Conf. RGTLE403E in the Grand Teton National Park
- For those who crave ultimate mountain scenery, nothing surpasses the awe-inspiring views, surrounded by one of the most beautiful settings in the world, the Teton Mountain Range. Enjoy the comforts of home and experience absolute relaxation in the lodge with Full Bath and 2 queen bedsGo Casual in the Grill or restaurant as you overlook a beautiful lake and mountain range
- Pool and lounge
July 6 and 7 at The Bill Cody Guest Ranch, conf. 192085
This unique retreat visitors a genuine slice of Western life in a beautiful mountain area. July 7th will include meals and a morning trail ride. Modern cabin with full bath , nestled among the pines with the convenience of the main lodge nearby. Help yourself to a hearty ranch breakfast, and then choose your trusty steed for a morning of trail riding with a cookout lunch. From horseback, you will see the most spectacular of Wyoming landscapes. You will never forget the panoramic beauty seen from high mountain passes. After a gourmet dinner, it’s on to a relaxing evening
By making the scenic loop, your driving itinerary includes four days in Yellowstone. You will be able to visit all of the Park and its attractions, including Old Faithful; the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone; Upper and Lower Falls; Mammoth Hot Springs to name a few. Our turn by turn itinerary will suggest hiking trails and sites along the way!
July 8 at The Gardiner Mammoth hotel, conf. 40585, 2 king bed suite with kitchen and full breakfast.
July 9 in newer lodge at Canyon Village, conf HZ4YP
Superior room; 2 queen beds
July 10 and 12 in The Lodge at Jackson, conf 71417862-1 & 88359945-1
- All accommodations include a complimentary continental breakfast, wi-fi, 24-hour front desk service, ample on-site parking, cable television, pool and movie channels.1 room 2 queen beds;
July 11 – Sands’ Overnight float trip – white water rafting, Conf 26382
- Drifting lazily in the late afternoon sun, you’ll arrive at the camp site with several hours of daylight remaining, time to get settled and enjoy a leisurely dinner (please let Jean know your choice of steak, hamburgers or chicken) with time around the campfire.
Their rustic stream side tent- cabins have single beds, snugly fitted with warm sleeping bags and fresh sheet liners and pillow cases, assuring a comfortable night’s sleep.
- Breakfast Cookout starts out where cooks have sliced fruit, juice, sausage, scrambled eggs, wild rice pancakes, and hot coffee or hot chocolate ready for you.
You return to the river for an exciting 8 miles of Whitewater
Other Activities Included:
Jenny Lake Scenic Boat Ride:
Magnificent Teton views;