Deposit Received – Thank You
Arriving in Jackson, Wy on July 31st
Departing Jackson on August 8th –
- 8 Nights Lodging with:
- All Inclusive Day at Guest Ranch
- Scenic Float
- Chuckwagon Dinner & Western Entertainment
- Scenic Boat Ride
- Admission to Professional Rodeo and
With your rental car (not included) and a daily driving itinerary that we prepare just for you, enjoy your stress free Scenic Vacation.
July 31 and August 1 at The Lodge at Jackson, Conf 20808533-1
Located near Jackson’s historic Town Square. With an unsurpassed level of service and amenities, the Lodge allows you to relax and enjoy your Wyoming vacation in complete comfort.
They also offer a indoor/outdoor heated pool, Jacuzzi®, tubs, saunas and deluxe Continental Breakfast: includes scrambled eggs mixed with sausage and ham, hash browns, hot and cold cereal, bagels, toast and juice. Room with a king bed,
You will also have time to stroll around Town Square – Great shopping, unique boutiques and gift shops, museums, and dining!
Two nights will be spent in Yellowstone Park, Conf GK6NJJ
August 2, Canyon Village, Western Cabin 2 queens beds, private bath.
August 3, Old Faithful, Westerman Cabin 2 queen beds, private bath
Your custom driving itinerary will guide you four days in Yellowstone. You will visit all of the Park and its main attractions, including Old Faithful; the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone; Upper and Lower Falls; Mammoth Hot Springs to name a few. Please note that all park accommodations are nonsmoking, and reflect the natural surroundings of Yellowstone; televisions, radios, air conditioning, and Internet hookups are not available.
August 4 and 5, two nights at the Bill Cody Guest Ranch, Conf 155595
This unique retreat visitors a genuine slice of Western life in a beautiful mountain area. August 5th will include meals and a morning trail ride. Modern cabin with full bath, nestled among the pines with the convenience of the main lodge nearby. Help yourself to a hearty ranch breakfast, and then choose your trusty steed for a morning of trail riding with a cookout lunch. From horseback, you will see the most spectacular of Wyoming landscapes. You will never forget the panoramic beauty seen from high mountain passes. The horses and cowboys are very familiar with the terrain and well trained and will provide each guest with memories that will last a lifetime. After a gourmet dinner, it’s on to an evening of entertainment or ghost stories around the campfire.
August 6 and 7 in Grand Teton National Park, Signal Mountain Lodge, Conf 22013073
For those who crave ultimate mountain scenery, nothing surpasses the awe-inspiring views from the front porch of a cabin, surrounded by one of the most beautiful settings in the world, the Teton Mountain Range.
Enjoy the comforts of home and experience absolute relaxation in the Rustic Cabin. Fully Equipped with Electric Heat and Full Bath. As the sun sets over the Lake enjoy the finest in mountain dining at The Restaurant, serving enticing regional specialties for dinner and home baked pastries. Or go Casual in The Grill; serving hearty breakfasts, specialty sandwiches, nachos, burgers, and dinner entrees. All while you overlook a beautiful lake and mountain range. Relax in the cool mountain air!
Activities Included in your Package:
1) Cody Professional Rodeo: Tickets to attend the nightly Rodeo. Witness high flying broncs, fearless bullriders, brave steer wrestlers, tough cowgirl barrel racers, daredevil rodeo clowns and even a few laughs!
2) Jenny Lake Scenic Boat Ride: Magnificent Teton views; Cruise under the Cathedral Group of the Grand Tetons with a friendly and knowledgeable sta
3) Solitude Scenic Float Trip: Each trip includes information on Grand Teton National Park’s and Jackson Hole’s wildlife, history, geology, and any special interest you may want to explore – allowing you to see beautiful forests, seasonal flowers and sightings of deer, elk, moose and bald eagles.
4) BarT5 Covered Wagon Cookout and Wild West Show: Experience a never-to-be-forgotten western adventure. Step back in time as you climb aboard covered wagons and ride to an outdoor dining room on the bank of a clear mountain stream in beautiful Cache Creek Canyon. Mountain Men, Cowboys and Indians will be constant companions throughout the evening. Top it all off with music and comedy. Enjoy the days of yester-year when the West was Wild and Cowboys were King!
5) Museum Admittance