Paid in full…Thank you
Arriving in Yellowstone on June 23rd
Departing Jackson, Wyoming on June 29th – 6 Nights
- 2 nights in Grand Teton Park
- 2 nights in Yellowstone Park
- 2 nights in Jackson, Wyo
- Scenic Lake Boat Ride
- Scenic River Float OR
White Water Rafting
- Chuckwagon Dinner & Show
With your rental car (not included) and a daily driving itinerary that we prepare just for you, enjoy your stress free Scenic Vacation.
June 23 in Yellowstone Park – Canyon Lodge, conf DBYZN
You will visit Old Faithful, Grand Canyon of Yellowstone… just to name a few. You can participate in scheduled narrative talks by the Park Rangers. Please note that all park accommodations are nonsmoking, and reflect the natural surroundings of Yellowstone; televisions, radios, air conditioning, and Internet hookups are not available.
June 24 in Yellowstone Lake Hotel, Same conf.
Things to Do in the Area:
- Visit the Natural Highlights
- Consider the Geological Points of Interest
- Visit Historic Points of Interest
- Attend Ranger-Led Programs
- Hiking (numerous easy to moderate trails)
Yellowstone National Park is immense and varied; its wonders are accessible to everyone and best of all, you will have three full days of driving throughout the park.
June 25 & 26 Signal Mountain Lodge in The Grand Teton National Park – conf 22129372
For those who crave ultimate mountain scenery, nothing surpasses the awe-inspiring views from the front porch of a cabin, surrounded by one of the most beautiful settings in the world, the Teton Mountain Range.
Relax in the cool mountain air! For relaxation on the water, we book your lake excursion and river float. The 10 mile scenic float trip glides along the Snake River that will be the highlight of your visit to Jackson Hole. Each trip includes information on Grand Teton National Park’s and Jackson Hole’s wildlife, history, geology, and any special interest you may want to explore – allowing you to see beautiful forests, seasonal flowers and sightings of deer, elk, moose and bald eagles.
Due to availability, June 25 – 2 room cabin
June 26 – Lakefront Suite on the lake – 2 queen beds; kitchenette
June 27 & 28- The Lodge at Jackson, conf 63350867
Located near Jackson’s historic Town Square. With an unsurpassed level of service and amenities, the Lodge allows you to relax and enjoy your Wyoming vacation in complete comfort. 2 Queen beds
They also offer a indoor/outdoor heated pool, Jacuzzi®, tubs, saunas and deluxe Continental Breakfast: scrambled eggs mixed with sausage and ham, hash browns, hot and cold cereal, bagels, toast and juice.
1, Please let us know your choice of whitewater rafting or scenic float trip
2. Boat ride on Jenny Lake to terrific hiking
3. Enjoy an authentic covered Wagon Cookout with Wild West Show! A true western adventure. Step back in time as you climb aboard covered wagons and ride to an outdoor dining room on the bank of a clear mountain stream in beautiful Cache Creek Canyon. Enjoy beautiful scenery as you chow down on the best dutch oven dinner you ever flapped a lip over! Mountain Men, Cowboys and Indians will be constant companions throughout the evening. Top it all off with music and comedy. Enjoy the days of yesteryear when the West was Wild and Cowboys were King!
Live Play House Theater, Ballad of Cat Ballou, hysterical!