Deposit Received, Thank You!!
Arriving on September 9, 2018
Departing on September 19th
- 10 Nights Lodging
- Admission into Wild West Museum
- Day Guided Bus Tour Through the Black Hills
- Scenic Float
- Customized Daily Itinerary with Turn-by-Turn Directions, “must-see” attractions, Dining Recommendations, Hikes, & so much more . . .
Sept. 9, the Pollard, Conf 43653, Red Lodge near Bear Tooth Highway, MT
One of the most fascinating sights you’ll see along the way is a near-perfectly carved pyramid rising up between the granite mountains. It almost looks as though someone picked up one of the great pyramids of Egypt and placed it among the Beartooth mountain range. Carved exquisitely by glaciers, its unique shape led the Crow Indians to name it “bear’s tooth,” which is how the mountain range and highway got their name
Two Nights in Yellowstone National Park
Sept. 10, Lake Hotel, Lakeside room, Conf CXYDT
See Geysers, Yellowstone Lake, Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone and Upper and Lower Falls.
Sept. 11 and 12 in Grand Teton National Park, Signal Mt Lodge, Conf 22102503
For those who crave ultimate mountain scenery, nothing surpasses the awe-inspiring views from the front porch of the lakefront retreat, surrounded by one of the most beautiful settings in the world, the Teton Mountain Range.
July 13 back in Yellowstone at the Old Faithful Inn, Conf FH3YF
Sept. 14 Cody Cowboy Village, Conf 69847
In newer log cabin lodging attractively appointed with a cowboy/western flair surrounded by mountains and guests can enjoy sunsets from the chairs of each cabin’s porch. The property features an extra large (35 person) heated outdoor spa with waterfall. Complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Sept. 15, The Occidental Hotel, Cottonwood Suite, Buffalo, WY, Mountain Foothills
As a result of an Award-Winning Restoration, you will enjoy an authentic Frontier hotel that looks as it did almost 100 years ago. You will stay and eat at the finest restaurant in Northern Wyoming…and enjoy one of the most beautiful saloons in all of the West. Others who enjoyed the hospitality of this beautifully restored hotel were Teddy Roosevelt and Calamity Jane.
Sept. 16, The Lodge at Deadwood, Conf 22612693
and Sept. 17 and 18, Alex Johnson in Rapid City, SD, Conf 3400357762
full-service hotel is an award winning property featuring Restaurant; cocktail lounge and exercise facility. Travel the Rockies complimentary valet
Sept.18, Guided Day Tour in the Black Hills, Conf 48607
7:30 AM – Eat the “All You Can Eat” Cowboy Breakfast. 8:30 AM – Board the coach. Your all day driver narrated tour begins with stops at…
- Mount Rushmore – There is plenty of time to see all the park has to offer including the sculptors studio and Museum.
- Iron Mountain Road & Needles Highway – Wind over the Scenic Byway as it takes you through tunnels and pigtail bridges. Bring your camera for potential kodak moments here!
- Custer State Park and Crazy Horse Memorial: Keep your camera ready and your eyes on the lookout for wildlife like buffalo, burrows, antelope, elk, and rocky mountain bighorn sheep.
Other activities included in this package:
- Solitude Scenic Float Ride: Magnificent views while cruising under the Cathedral Group of the Grand Tetons!
- A trip to Wyoming isn’t complete without a visit to an internationally acclaimed Historical Center.