Yellowstone Heck Family
Paid in Full – Thank You!
Arriving in Jackson Hole on August 2, 2017
Departing on August 9th – 7 nights
- 7 Nights Lodging with:
- All Inclusive Day at Guest Ranch
- Scenic Float or Whitewater Rafting
- Chuckwagon Dinner & Western Entertainment
- Scenic Boat Ride
- Family Admission to Professional Rodeo
With your rental car (not included) and a daily driving itinerary that we prepare just for you, enjoy your stress free Scenic Vacation.
Two Nights, August 2 & 3rd The Lodge at Jackson – Conf. 68787686
Located near Jackson’s historic Town Square. With an unsurpassed level of service and amenities, the Lodge allows you to relax and enjoy your Wyoming vacation in complete comfort.
They also offer a indoor/outdoor heated pool, Jacuzzi®, tubs, saunas and deluxe Continental Breakfast: includes scrambled eggs mixed with sausage and ham, hash browns, hot and cold cereal, bagels, toast and juice.
You will also have time to stroll around Town Square – Great shopping, unique boutiques and gift shops, museums, and dining!
Two nights, August 4 & 5 will be spent in Yellowstone Park – New Lodge at Canyon – Conf. WTWXZ
Your custom driving itinerary will guide you four days in Yellowstone. You will visit all of the Park and its main attractions, including Old Faithful; the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone; Upper and Lower Falls; Mammoth Hot Springs to name a few. Please note that all park accommodations are nonsmoking, and reflect the natural surroundings of Yellowstone; televisions, radios, air conditioning, and Internet hookups are not available.
Two nights, August 6 & 7 at The Bill Cody Guest Ranch – Conf. 147131
This unique retreat visitors a genuine slice of Western life in a beautiful mountain area. One day will include meals and a morning trail ride. Modern cabin with full bath, nestled among the pines with the convenience of the main lodge nearby. Help yourself to a hearty ranch breakfast, and then choose your trusty steed for a morning of trail riding with a cookout lunch. From horseback, you will see the most spectacular of Wyoming landscapes. You will never forget the panoramic beauty seen from high mountain passes. The horses and cowboys are very familiar with the terrain and well trained and will provide each guest with memories that will last a lifetime. After a gourmet dinner, it’s on to an evening of entertainment or ghost stories around the campfire.
Last Night, August 8th in Grand Teton National Park – Signal Mt. Lodge – Conf. 21976343
For those who crave ultimate mountain scenery, nothing surpasses the awe-inspiring views from the front porch of a cabin, surrounded by one of the most beautiful settings in the world, the Teton Mountain Range.
Enjoy the comforts of home and experience absolute relaxation in the 2 room Rustic Cabin. Fully Equipped with Electric Heat and Full Bath. As the sun sets over the Lake enjoy the finest in mountain dining at The Restaurant, serving enticing regional specialties for dinner and home baked pastries. Or go Casual in The Grill; serving hearty breakfasts, specialty sandwiches, nachos, burgers, and dinner entrees. All while you overlook a beautiful lake and mountain range. Relax in the cool mountain air!
1) Rodeo: Tickets for the family to attend the nightly Rodeo. Witness high flying broncs, fearless bullriders, brave steer wrestlers, tough cowgirl barrel racers, daredevil rodeo clowns and even a few laughs!
2) Scenic Boat Ride: Magnificent Teton views; Cruise under the Cathedral Group of the Grand Tetons with a friendly and knowledgeable staff
3) Whitewater Rafting OR a Scenic Float Trip: Each trip includes information on Grand Teton National Park’s and Jackson Hole’s wildlife, history, geology, and any special interest you may want to explore – allowing you to see beautiful forests, seasonal flowers and sightings of deer, elk, moose and bald eagles.
4) Covered Wagon Cookout and Wild West Show: Experience a never-to-be-forgotten western adventure. Step back in time as you climb aboard covered wagons and ride to an outdoor dining room on the bank of a clear mountain stream in beautiful Cache Creek Canyon. Mountain Men, Cowboys and Indians will be constant companions throughout the evening. Top it all off with music and comedy. Enjoy the days of yester-year when the West was Wild and Cowboys were King!