Deosit Received – Thank You
Arriving on July 23 – Departing on July 30
- 7 Nights Lodging with:
- All Inclusive Day at Guest Ranch
- Whitewater Rafting / Scenic Float
- Scenic Boat Ride
- Family Admission to Professional Rodeo
- Chuckwagon Dinner and Western Entertainment
With a daily driving itinerary that we prepare just for you, enjoy your stress free Scenic Vacation.
July 23, Signal Mt Lodge- Grand Teton National Park – Conf 21959794
For those who crave ultimate mountain scenery, nothing surpasses the awe-inspiring views, surrounded by one of the most beautiful settings in the world, the Teton Mountain Range. Enjoy the comforts of home and experience absolute relaxation in 2 Room Lakefront retreat. Fully Equipped with Full Bath and kitchenette.
As the sun sets over the Lake enjoy the finest in mountain dining at The Restaurant, serving enticing regional specialties for dinner and home baked pastries;
Go Casual in the Grill serving hearty breakfasts; specialty sandwiches, nachos, burgers, and dinner entrees’ as you overlook a beautiful lake and mountain range.
Relax in the cool mountain air!
By making the scenic loop, your driving itinerary includes three days days in Yellowstone. You will be able to visit all of the Park and its attractions, including Old Faithful; the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone; Upper and Lower Falls; Mammoth Hot Springs to name a few. Our turn by turn itinerary will suggest hiking trails and sites along the way!
July 26 and 27 at the Bill Cody Guest Ranch – Conf 14229
This unique retreat visitors a genuine slice of Western life in a beautiful mountain area. July 7 will include meals and a morning trail ride. Modern two cabins with baths, nestled among the pines with the convenience of the main lodge nearby. Help yourself to a hearty ranch breakfast, and then choose your trusty steed for a morning of trail riding with a cookout lunch. From horseback, you will see the most spectacular of Wyoming landscapes. You will never forget the panoramic beauty seen from high mountain passes. After a gourmet dinner, it’s on to an evening of entertainment or ghost stories around the campfire.
July 24 and 25 – Chicon Hot Springs Resort Outside of Yellowstone Park 2 connecting rooms Conf 665411
A delightful resort that boasts two open-air mineral Hot Springs pools. The small pool averages 104 degrees, and the large one averages 96 degrees. Guests can soak their cares away from 6 am until midnight, every day of the year.
July 28 and 29 The Lodge at Jackson Conf 85273416
Located near Jackson’s historic Town Square. With an unsurpassed level of service and amenities, the Lodge allows you to relax and enjoy your Wyoming vacation in complete comfort.
They also offer a indoor/outdoor heated pool, Jacuzzi®, tubs, saunas and deluxe Continental Breakfast: includes scrambled eggs mixed with sausage and ham, hash browns, hot and cold cereal, bagels, toast and juice.
You will also have time to stroll around Town Square – Great shopping, unique boutiques and gift shops, museums, and dining!
Activities Included in your Package:
1) Rodeo: Tickets for the family to attend the nightly Rodeo. Witness high flying broncs, fearless bullriders, brave steer wrestlers, tough cowgirl barrel racers, daredevil rodeo clowns and even a few laughs!
2) BarT Covered Wagon Cookout and Wild West Show: Experience a never-to-be-forgotten western adventure. Step back in time as you climb aboard covered wagons and ride to an outdoor dining room on the bank of a clear mountain stream in beautiful Cache Creek Canyon. Mountain Men, Cowboys and Indians will be constant companions throughout the evening. Top it all off with music and comedy. Enjoy the days of yester-year when the West was Wild and Cowboys were King!
3) Scenic Boat Ride: Magnificent Teton views; Cruise under the Cathedral Group of the Grand Tetons with a friendly and knowledgeable staff
4) Whitewater Rafting OR a Scenic Float Trip: Each trip includes information on Grand Teton National Park’s and Jackson Hole’s wildlife, history, geology, and any special interest you may want to explore – allowing you to see beautiful forests, seasonal flowers and sightings of deer, elk, moose and bald eagles.
Thank you for using Travel the Rockies!!