Feyas Family Yellowstone Adventure
Deposit Received, Thank You
Arriving in Jackson on June 23rd – Departing Jackson on July 1st
- 8 Nights with Lodging and
- All Inclusive Day at Guest Ranch
- All inclusive Whitewater Rafting / Scenic Float
- Scenic Boat Ride
- Family Admission to rodeo
With your rental car (not included) and a daily driving itinerary that we prepare just for you, enjoy your stress free Scenic Vacation
First and third nights – The Lodge at Jackson – conf 25628926 & 58876068
All accommodations include a complimentary continental breakfast, wi-fi, 24-hour front desk service, ample on-site parking, cable television, pool and movie channels.
1 room 2 queen beds;
June 24 – Sands Overnight float trip – white water rafting combo – conf 26301
Drifting lazily in the late afternoon sun, you’ll arrive at the camp site with several hours of daylight remaining, time to get settled and enjoy a leisurely dinner (your choice of steak, hamburgers or chicken) with time around the campfire.
Their rustic stream side tent- cabins have single beds, snugly fitted with warm sleeping bags and fresh sheet liners and pillow cases, assuring a comfortable night’s sleep.
Breakfast Cookout starts out where cooks have sliced fruit, juice, sausage, scrambled eggs, wild rice pancakes, and hot coffee or hot chocolate ready for you.
You return to the river for an exciting 8 miles of Whitewater.
By making the scenic loop, your driving itinerary includes three days in Yellowstone. You will be able to visit all of the Park and its attractions, including Old Faithful; the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone; Upper and Lower Falls; Mammoth Hot Springs to name a few. Our turn by turn itinerary will suggest hiking trails and sites along the way!
June 26 just outside Yellowstone Park at Chico Hot Springs Resort, conf 725839 & 725840
- After spending a day in Yellowtone Park, Enjoy the delightful resort that boasts two open-air mineral Hot Springs pools. The small pool averages 104 degrees, and the large one averages 96 degrees. Guests can soak their cares away from 6 am until midnight, every day of the year. Remember your swimming suits!!THE POOLSIDE GRILLE… is home to fabulous ribs. Open for lunch and dinner daily, it’s also a great place to have a big burger, super-sized salad, some hearty homemade soup, or a cold, refreshing beer. The Grille overlooks the pool, which makes it an excellent spot to relax and have some good eats.THE RESTAURANT… has long been credited with bringing fine dining and stands out as one of the region’s best restaurants. The Inn specializes in fresh, exceptional cuisine, with generous steaks, their seafood is flown in fresh and all of the baking is done on the premises.
- 2 rooms; each with a king bed
June 27 in newer lodge at Canyon Village, conf TC3G4
Superior room; 2 queen beds
June 28 and 29, one all inclusive day at The Bill Cody Guest Ranch, conf 187435
This unique retreat visitors a genuine slice of Western life in a beautiful mountain area. JUNE 29 will include meals and a morning trail ride. Modern 2 room cabin with 1.5 bath , nestled among the pines with the convenience of the main lodge nearby. Help yourself to a hearty ranch breakfast, and then choose your trusty steed for a morning of trail riding with a cookout lunch. From horseback, you will see the most spectacular of Wyoming landscapes. You will never forget the panoramic beauty seen from high mountain passes. After a gourmet dinner, it’s on to a relaxing evening
Last night, June 30th, Signal Mt Lodge in the Grand Teton National Park, conf 22144693
- For those who crave ultimate mountain scenery, nothing surpasses the awe-inspiring views, surrounded by one of the most beautiful settings in the world, the Teton Mountain Range. Enjoy the comforts of home and experience absolute relaxation in premiere cabin with Full Bath and 2 queen beds;
- As the sun sets over the Lake enjoy the finest in mountain dining at The Restaurant, serving enticing regional specialties for dinner and home baked pastries;orGo Casual in the Grill serving hearty breakfasts; specialty sandwiches, nachos, burgers, and dinner entrees’ as you overlook a beautiful lake and mountain range
Other Activities Included:
Jenny Lake Scenic Boat Ride:
Magnificent Teton views;
Cruise under the Cathedral Group of the Grand Tetons with a friendly and knowledgeable staff to terrific hiking trails
Family Admission to Professional Rodeo
Thank you for using
Travel the Rockies!🤠