Paid in full, Thank You
Arriving in Las Vegas on August 20th
Departing Las Vegas on August 29th
- 9 Nights Lodging including[
- ATV Guided Ride including gratuity
- Smooth Water Float Trip
- I hour trailride
- Guided tour Antelope Slot
- Travel The Rockies Customized Itinerary, driving directions & maps
- Rental Car EXCLUDED from price
August 20 and 28th in Las Vegas, two rooms, Gold Coast, Conf GW545, MH6fJ and CPJNJ, R43V2
August 21, Comfort Suites, Kanab, UT outside of the North Rim of Grand Canyon National Park, Conf 528948941
Keep an eye out for wildlife along the way. There are many trails that you can venture on across the rim or even down into the canyon. Each trail will be detailed in length, duration & level of difficulty. And your driving itinerary will explain exactly where to drive, where to pull over and when to grab your camera! We will take all the guess work out of this grand experience!
August 22 and 23 at Lake Powell Resort, Conf 80003A16H
More than 400 feet deep, 150 miles long and nearly 2,000 miles of shoreline, Lake Powell surrounds you with spectacular rock canyons and towers. It embraces you with rosy sand beaches and gently romances you with night skies shimmering with stars. Nothing compares to the turquoise & emerald waters accented with the red cliffs of Lake Powell.
Lakeview, 2 queens and rollaway
August 24 and 25 at BW Plus, Bryce Canyon, Conf 2156949
Located near the Park entrance, the lodge offers everything you need to make your National Park vacation complete.
August 26 and 27, Flanigans, near Zion National Park, Conf 105625
In sheer magnitude and color, Zion is very likely one of the most awe-inspiring National Parks in the world with the annual number of visitors ranging over 2.5 million.
Throughout the park iron oxide has colored the sandstone a myriad shades of red, while more natural white hues have remained in various sections and layers. Water flow from rain, and river has etched through the rock and created deep chasms of twisted and convoluted mass.
2 room, 2 baths suite Conveniently located at the entrance to Zion Canyon, it offers travelers accommodations in a delightful, comfortable, casual setting. Unsurpassed vistas await.
1) Smooth water Float Trip: Begin with an exciting ride down the two-mile long Glen Canyon Dam access tunnel. With the dam soaring 583 feet above, you will board a motorized pontoon raft for your journey downstream, where you will experience one of the most dramatic stretches of river found in the western United State. Your trip will also include a stop to view ancient petroglyphs left by Ancestral Puebloan peoples. This is one of the most popular trips in all of northern Arizona.
Navajo owned, you’ll enjoy a tour of the breathless Antelope Canyon and other spectacular adventures! Hear the wonderful Native American stories associated with Antelope Canyon
3) Trail Ride
4) ATV Ride: Another adventure that you will not soon forget. See some of the most incredible scenery that is accessed by very few. Guided ATV ride – includes gratuity. Fun and exciting ways to explore areas in the lesser known parts of the region.