Bradley National Parks Combo
Deposit Received, thank you
Arriving in Jackson WY on July 29th
Departing Kalispell, MT on August 10th -12 nights
12 Nights Lodging
Overnight All-Inclusive Rafting
All-inclusive day at Guest Ranch
Live Follies Entertainment
Boat Tour in Glacier Park
Chuckwagon Dinner and Western Entertainment
Scenic Boat Ride
Your vacation packet comes with customized, comprehensive driving directions, marked maps, brochures and vital information in a daily itinerary. In addition to your Travel The Rockies customized Itinerary, we will also supply you with complete details of additional “best places to see”, our recommended hikes, and our recommended restaurants in each area you visit. During your vacation, you will experience a world like no other. A visual playground with thunderous waterfalls and fascinating wildlife.
July 29, Jackson Lake Lodge in Grand Teton National Park, Conf RD98EF
For those who crave ultimate mountain scenery, nothing surpasses the awe-inspiring view, surrounded by one of the most beautiful settings in the world, the Teton Mountain Range.
Lodge room, 2 queen beds and a Full Bath. As the sun sets over the Lake enjoy the finest in mountain dining at The Restaurant, serving enticing regional specialties for dinner and home baked pastries; or go Casual in the Grill serving hearty breakfasts; specialty sandwiches, nachos, burgers, and dinner entrees’ as you overlook a beautiful lake and mountain range. Relax in the cool mountain air!
July 30 – Sands All-Inclusive Overnight Scenic & White Water Rafting Combo, please let us know dinner preferences
Drifting lazily in the late afternoon sun, you’ll normally find shorts and T-shirts appropriate. You’ll arrive at the camp site with several hours of daylight remaining, time to get settled and enjoy a leisurely dinner (your choice of steak or chicken) with time around the campfire.
- Their rustic stream side tent cabins have single beds, snugly fitted with warm sleeping bags and fresh sheet liners and pillow cases, assuring a comfortable night’s sleep.
- Breakfast Cookout starts out where cooks have sliced fruit, juice, sausage, scrambled eggs, wild rice pancakes, and hot coffee or hot chocolate ready for you. Then your back on the raft for the next 8 miles of Whitewater!
July 31 and August 1, the Lodge at Jackson, Conf. 529676758
Located near Jackson’s historic Town Square. With an unsurpassed level of service and amenities, the Lodge allows you to relax and enjoy your Wyoming vacation in complete comfort.They also offer a indoor/outdoor heated pool, Jacuzzi®, tubs, saunas and deluxe Continental Breakfast: scrambled eggs mixed with sausage and ham, hash browns, hot and cold cereal, bagels, toast and juice.
August 2, Canyon Western Cabin in Yellowstone Park, Conf VXC45
The main lodge houses a delightful lobby where two fireplaces, a lounge and gift store warmly beckon guests to linger and chat. Your cabin with private bath is grouped nearby. From the large porch of the main log lodge, time is captured in the shimmering reflections of mountains on the lake.
Located near the renowned Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone and its Lower Falls, the Canyon Lodge is the most central of the park’s 9 locations. The main lodge building includes gift store, picnic/deli shop, full service restaurant and cafeteria
August 3 and 4 at The Bill Cody Guest Ranch, Conf. 158513
This place offers visitors a genuine slice of Western life in a beautiful mountain area. August 4th will include meals and a morning trail ride. Modern cabin with full bath, nestled among the pines with the convenience of the main lodge nearby. Help yourself to a hearty ranch breakfast, and then choose your trusty steed for a morning of trail riding with a cookout lunch. From horseback, you will see the most spectacular of Wyoming landscapes. You will never forget the panoramic beauty seen from high mountain passes. After a gourmet dinner, it’s on to an evening of entertainment or ghost stories around the campfire.
August 5th after another day in Yellowstone Park, on your way to Glacier-national-park
- Fairmont hot springs, Conf R7A525
- with an exciting 350 foot enclosed waterslide. It’s a wet and wild ride into Fairmont’s outdoor pool and you are guaranteed to make a splash. The waterslide uses the hot springs water, and along with all our pools, is open year roundnights in Glacier National Parknow
August 6th Grouse Mt Lodge, near entrance to Glacier–park
Guests are encouraged to enjoy the cozy, warm atmosphere created by the enormous rock fireplace in the main lodge or to just sit a spell on the back deck, watching the boat tours and the sun come and go.
August 7 in Glacier National Park, Conf 1283EB
August 8 and 9 Island Inn, Conf 29714
Located on Flathead Lake, the suites and bungalows offer free WiFi and an on-site restaurant and bar.
Each air-conditioned suite with a cable TV and CD player is included. A refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities are provided.
The Restaurant and Bar offers waterfront dining for lunch, dinner and cocktails, the menu features international flavors and local ingredients. Indoor and heated outdoor seating is available. Locally-distilled spirits and brews are showcased on the bar menu.
Hotel guests may use the beach and docks at across the street and various local rental companies offer wave runners, kayaks and stand up paddle boards.
Also included in your Package:
- Rodeo: More than an eight second ride. Witness high flying broncs, fearless bullriders, brave steer wrestlers, tough cowgirl barrel racers, daredevil rodeo clowns and even a few laughs.
- Covered Wagon Cookout and Wild West Show: Experience a never-to-be-forgotten western adventure. Step back in time as you climb aboard covered wagons and ride to an outdoor dining room and enjoy beautiful scenery as you chow down on the best dutch oven dinner you ever flapped a lip over! Mountain Men, Cowboys and Indians will be constant companions throughout the evening. Top it all off with music and comedy. Enjoy the days of yester-year when the West was Wild and Cowboys were King!
- 2 Scenic Boat Ride: Magnificent Teton views; Cruise under the Cathedral Group of the Grand Tetons; Friendly and knowledgeable staff and Glacier National Park
Live Carabet Entertainment you will never forget.
- During your vacation, you will experience a world like no other. A visual playground with thunderous waterfalls and fascinating wildlife. So let us do the planning and get all the details in place so you can get ready to just “Go with the Flow”!