Grand Canyon, Bryce, Arches & Zion
Paid in Full – arriving in Salt Lake City on June 14, 2017 and departing Salt Lake City on June 24th
- 10 Nights Lodging including
- 3 hour ATV Guided Ride including gratuity
- Feature Film
- 2.5 hour Cruise on Lake Powell
- Dutch Oven Dinner and 2 hour Jet Boat Ride
- Guided Tour of Slot Canyon
- Guided Rapelling Adventure for 3
- Travel The Rockies Customized Itinerary, driving directions & maps
First Night, June 14th, BW Plus, Beaver, UT, Conf 538800669. 3 hours South of Salt Lake City
3 bed family suite with free hot breakfast, plus an indoor pool & a casual cafe.
June 15 BW Plus, conf 2142284. At the Entrance to Bryce Canyon
Keep an eye out for wildlife along the way. There are many trails that you can venture on across the rim or even down into the canyon. Each trail will be detailed in length, duration & level of difficulty. And your driving itinerary will explain exactly where to drive, where to pull over and when to grab your camera! We will take all the guess work out of this grand experience!
One Night, June 16 at Entrance to Zion National Park, Flanigan Inn, Conf 104849
In sheer magnitude and color, Zion is very likely one of the most awe-inspiring National Parks in the world with the annual number of visitors ranging over 2.5 million.
Throughout the park iron oxide has colored the sandstone a myriad shades of red, while more natural white hues have remained in various sections and layers. Water flow from rain, and river has etched through the rock and created deep chasms of twisted and convoluted mass.
Three Nights, June 17, 18 & 19 at Lake Powell Resort, Conf 80003789F
More than 400 feet deep, 150 miles long and nearly 2,000 miles of shoreline, Lake Powell surrounds you with spectacular rock canyons and towers. It embraces you with rosy sand beaches and gently romances you with night skies shimmering with stars. Nothing compares to the turquoise & emerald waters accented with the red cliffs of Lake Powell.
June 20th, entrance to Grand Canyon, Grand Hotel, Conf 11834926
The Hotel at the Grand Canyon is the only 3-diamond hotel in the region and one of the few area hotels with an indoor heated swimming pool and spa. The luxurious hotel is just one mile from the south entrance to Grand Canyon National Park, with scenic South Rim of the Canyon just a short ride away.
Two Nights, June 21, 22, Red Cliffs Lodge, condos 132475
Set amongst some of the most spectacular scenery in the Southwest. While the West is best known for its rugged landscape and hardy adventures, staying at the Lodge is anything but primitive. Every room has a soothing view. The scenery is both spectacular and private.
1) 2.5 Lake Powell Cruise: Relax and prepare to cruise through two famous Lake Powell Canyons – Antelope and Navajo Canyons. This tour offers some of the most breathtaking views on the lake. Don’t forget your camera!- See the second largest concrete arch dam in the United States. – The Navajo Canyon walls are 600 feet above the water. You will see “desert varnish”, also known as Navajo Tapestry, on the sandstone walls.
2) Antelope Slot Tour: Formed over hundreds of years of water running through sandstone, Antelope Canyon is both a sacred site for the Navajo and a favorite destination for tourists from all over the world. The canyon walls rise 120 feet above the streambed. Located within the LeChee Chapter of the Navajo Nation, Antelope Canyon is a popular location for photographers and sightseers. It has been accessible by permit only since 1997, when the Navajo Tribe made it a Navajo Tribal Park. This experience is sure to provide you with special memories of your trip.
3) guided Canyoneering with rapelling Adventure for 3:
4) Dinner & 2 Hour Jet Boat leisure ride: After the pleasure of a scrumptious chuck wagon dinner prepared dutch oven style, you’ll board a large jet boat for the next 2 hours. An amazing light show on the Colorado River is interspersed with facts about the history of the area. What a fantastic getaway!
5) Guided 3 hour ATV Ride near Bryce: Another adventure that you will not soon forget. See some of the most incredible scenery that is accessed by very few. Guided ATV ride – includes gratuity. Fun and exciting ways to explore areas in the lesser known parts of the region. they do not have side by sides available so we reserved 3 ATVs one with a passenger ( your 15 yr old can even drive!)
6) IMAX Theater: Includes a film featuring the hidden depths, and the legends of Zion National Park and the great southwestern Indian Lands on a six-story giant screen – 60 feet high and 82 feet across.
Thank you for using
Travel The Rockies!