Subject to Limited Availability
- 6 Nights Lodging including
- An all inclusive Overnight Trail Ride
- Chuckwagon Cookout & Western Entertainment
- Whitewater rafting or Scenic River Float
- Scenic Boat Ride
Your vacation packet comes with comprehensive & customized driving directions, maps, Tear & Check Vouchers, brochures and all sorts of vital information in a day-to-day itinerary. Pick a hike in The Recommendations Section of your Itinerary, and know the distance and time you’ll trek- as well as the sites to see along the way. It’s all part of us living in this “neck of the woods” and being able to share it with you!
Two Nights in Yellowstone
The renowned Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone and its Lower Falls, is ideal for hiking and other outdoor activities. All rooms have private baths. You can also participate in scheduled narrative talks by the Park Rangers.
Witness the steaming glory of Old Faithful. Stroll along the boardwalks to view other Geysers in the Old Faithful area. Take in the classic splendor of Yellowstone Lake or watch in awe the actual grandness of Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone. You will have four full days of “Travel The Rockies guided” driving throughout the Park.
Additional Options while in the Park:
- Stagecoach Rides
- Picture Perfect Photo Safari
- Yellowstone Lake Tour
- Guided Fishing Charters
- Boat Rentals
- NPS-guided Walks and Talks
- Fishing the Yellowstone River
Three Nights in the Grand Teton National Park
For those who crave ultimate mountain scenery (and serenity), nothing surpasses the awe-inspiring views from the front porch of a cabin, surrounded by one of the most beautiful settings in the world, the Teton Mountain Range.
Enjoy the comforts of home and experience absolute relaxation in a rustic cabin fully equipped with electric heat and a full bath. As the sun sets over the Lake enjoy the finest in mountain dining at The Restaurant, serving enticing regional specialties for dinner and home baked pastries. Or go casual in the Grill serving hearty breakfasts; specialty sandwiches, nachos, burgers, and dinner entrees’ as you overlook a beautiful lake and mountain range. Relax in the cool mountain air!
Also an overnight adventure in the Teton Wilderness Area adjacent to Yellowstone National Park, with opportunities for horseback riding, Yellowstone wildlife sightings and a real taste of the Old West.
An easy, 1-2 hour horseback ride through the Bridger-Teton Wilderness Area. (Please note that HORSEBACK RIDING IS NOT MANDATORY) You can still experience this unique adventure with family and friends.
After the ride, settle in around the fire under a canopy of lodge pole pines and relax by the banks of the Creek while they prepare a real Western cook-out. As the sun sets and the stars come out, enjoy a cozy fire lit evening.
Retire to your private, lantern-lit wall tent. Sleep on comfortable bunks with mattresses, sleeping bags and pillows.
Rise early for a chance to spot a deer or moose grazing around camp.
Enjoy a country style breakfast in the large cook tent warmed by a wood stove on frosty mornings.
Eat early and take an optional 1/2 Day or Full Day Horseback Ride.
- Scenic Boat Ride: Magnificent Teton views! Take a relaxing and visually stunning cruise under the Cathedral Group of the Grand Tetons.
- Covered Wagon Cookout with Wild West Show: Step back in time as you climb aboard covered wagons and ride to an outdoor dining room. Enjoy beautiful scenery as you chow down on the best dutch oven dinner you ever flipped a lip over! Mountain Men, Cowboys and Indians will be constant companions throughout the evening. Top it all off with music and comedy.
- Your choice of whitewater rafting or scenic float