- 11 Nights Lodging with
- Admission into Wild West Museum
- Dinosaur Museum and Dig Site Tour
- Professional Rodeo
- Historic Deadwood Tour
- Train Ride
- Chuckwagon Dinner & Western Entertainment
- Day Guided Bus Tour Through the Black Hills
- Customized Daily Itinerary with Turn-by-Turn Directions, “must-see” attractions, Dining Recommendations, Hikes, & so much more . . .
Two nights -
This wonderful retreat has a guest ranch flavor, offering its guests a real Western experience that’s sure to charm the boots right off ‘ya! The Dining Room serves up home cooking, with specialties that include buffalo and steak. There is also a General Store for necessary supplies. Every cabin has a fire pit outside, so you can end your day like the real cowpokes did roasting marshmallows and spinning your own tall tales.
Guided Day Tour in the Black Hills
7:30 AM – Eat the “All You Can Eat” Cowboy Breakfast. 8:30 AM – Board the coach. Your all day driver narrated tour begins with stops at…
- Mount Rushmore – There is plenty of time to see all the park has to offer including the sculptors studio and Museum.
- Iron Mountain Road & Needles Highway - Wind over the Scenic Byway as it takes you through tunnels and pigtail bridges. Bring your camera for potential kodak moments here!
- Custer State Park and Crazy Horse Memorial: Keep your camera ready and your eyes on the lookout for wildlife like buffalo, burrows, antelope, elk, and rocky mountain bighorn sheep.
Climb aboard a vintage steam train for a two hour ride
Hear the bellow of the engine and the whine of the whistle as it winds it’s way through the scenic hills.
One Night in the Northern Black Hills
In one of the nicest full service hotels in Deadwood.
One Night in mountain foothills
As a result of an Award-Winning Restoration, you will enjoy an authentic Frontier hotel that looks as it did almost 100 years ago. You will stay and eat at the finest restaurant in Northern Wyoming…and enjoy one of the most beautiful saloons in all of the West. Others who enjoyed the hospitality of this beautifully restored hotel were Teddy Roosevelt and Calamity Jane.
In newer log cabin lodging attractively appointed with a cowboy/western flair surrounded by mountains and guests can enjoy sunsets from the chairs of each cabin’s porch. The property features an extra large (35 person) heated outdoor spa with waterfall. Complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Two Nights in Yellowstone National Park
Your Scenic Loop will cover all of the major attractions in the Park. See Geysers, Yellowstone Lake, Mammoth Hot Springs, Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone and Upper and Lower Falls.
Two Nights in Grand Teton National Park
For those who crave ultimate mountain scenery, nothing surpasses the awe-inspi ri ng view s from the front porch of a cabin, surrounded by one of the most beautiful settings in the world, the Teton Mountain Range.
Guests enjoy the mineral water which is piped directly from its source to an outdoor spa. The property also has a heated, freshwater pool. In addition, there are two commercial water parks within easy walking distance.
This full-service hotel is an award winning property featuring Minerva’s Restaurant; cocktail lounge and an indoor heated lap pool, hot tub, a new indoor water park, exercise facility and business center.
Other activities included in this package:
Visit a spectacular dinosaur museum and Dig site tour: which takes you to the site and provides information on area geology, how dinosaur bones are found and removed and why the sites are important. See 19 full-size mounted skeletons, including 8 dinosaurs, such as: Allosaurus, Triceratops and Tyrannosaurus Rex Fossils and life forms from earliest geologic time periods are displayed in a chronological perspective. There are over 200 displays throughout the museum. The central hall houses dozens of full-size mounted skeletons, including over 20 dinosaurs.
- Historical 1.5 hour tour, complete with Custer’s Expedition to the Black Hills, which incidentally started the Gold Rush of 1876! You will see historical landmarks, and recount the legendary lives of Wild Bill Hickock, Calamity Jane and Potato Creek Johnny. Hear all these tall tales and even visit Mt. Moriah Cemetary where these larger than life characters were laid to rest.
- Scenic Boat Ride: Magnificent views while cruising under the Cathedral Group of the Grand Tetons!
- A trip to Wyoming isn’t complete without a visit to an internationally acclaimed Historical Center.
- And of course, admission to a RODEO!!
Travel The Rockies!