Grand Canyon, Bryce & Zion
- 10 Nights Lodging including
- ATV Guided Ride including gratuity
- Feature Film
- Smooth Water Float Trip
- Dinner Cruise on Lake Powell
- Dutch Oven Dinner and 2 hour Jet Boat Ride
- Guided Sunset Hummer Tour
- Travel The Rockies Customized Itinerary, driving directions & maps
- Rental Car EXCLUDED from price Your First & last nights Are in Las Vegas for Convenience of Flying!
Two Nights at Lake Powell
More than 400 feet deep, 150 miles long and nearly 2,000 miles of shoreline, Lake Powell surrounds you with spectacular rock canyons and towers. It embraces you with rosy sand beaches and gently romances you with night skies shimmering with stars. Nothing compares to the turquoise & emerald waters accented with the red cliffs of Lake Powell.
Two Nights near Moab
Set amongst some of the most spectacular scenery in the Southwest. While the West is best known for its rugged landscape and hardy adventures, staying at the Lodge is anything but primitive. Every room has a soothing view. The scenery is both spectacular and private. In addition, each room and suite is designed to capture the hardy frontier spirit of the West, with solid log furniture, knotty pine accents and muted stucco palates. But because even the most adventurous traveler craves a little civilization, every suite and cabin at the Lodge is stocked with plenty of genteel pleasures.
One Night at Bryce Canyon
Located near the Park entrance, you will be situated amid a Ponderosa forest with incredible views of the surrounding mountains. The Motel offers everything you need to make your National Park vacation complete. Indoor swimming pool and restaurant.
One Night at The North Rim of Grand Canyon National Park
Keep an eye out for wildlife along the way. There are many trails that you can venture on across the rim or even down into the canyon. Each trail will be detailed in length, duration & level of difficulty. And your driving itinerary will explain exactly where to drive, where to pull over and when to grab your camera! We will take all the guess work out of this grand experience!
Two Nights in Zion National Park
In sheer magnitude and color, Zion is very likely one of the most awe-inspiring National Parks in the world with the annual number of visitors ranging over 2.5 million.
Throughout the park iron oxide has colored the sandstone a myriad shades of red, while more natural white hues have remained in various sections and layers. Water flow from rain, and river has etched through the rock and created deep chasms of twisted and convoluted mass.
This beautiful lodge lies in the middle of a hiker’s paradise in Zion Park. Conveniently located at the entrance to Zion Canyon, it offers travelers accommodations in a delightful, comfortable, casual setting. Unsurpassed vistas await.
1) Smooth water Float Trip: Begin with an exciting ride down the two-mile long Glen Canyon Dam access tunnel. With the dam soaring 583 feet above, you will board a motorized pontoon raft for your journey downstream, where you will experience one of the most dramatic stretches of river found in the western United State. Your trip will also include a stop to view ancient petroglyphs left by Ancestral Puebloan peoples. This is one of the most popular trips in all of northern Arizona.
2) Dinner Cruise: Relaxing on the beautiful yacht where guests will enjoy the breathtaking sunset and feast on a delicious meal. This lovely dinner yacht provides breathtaking landscapes surrounding you with spectacular rock canyons. This experience is sure to provide you with special memories of your trip.
3) Sunset Hummer® Tour: Departing shortly before sunset, you’ll climb the challenging terrain of Hell’s Revenge, learning about the history and geology of the area while searching for the perfect vantage point to watch the sunset color the sky. Marvel at the stars on one of the most popular tours in Moab!
4) Dinner & 2 Hour Jet Boat leisure ride: After the pleasure of a scrumptious chuck wagon dinner prepared dutch oven style, you’ll board a large jet boat for the next 2 hours. An amazing light show on the Colorado River is interspersed with facts about the history of the area. What a fantastic getaway!
5) Guided ATV Ride: Another adventure that you will not soon forget. See some of the most incredible scenery that is accessed by very few. Guided ATV ride – includes gratuity. Fun and exciting ways to explore areas in the lesser known parts of the region.
6) IMAX Theater: Includes a film featuring the hidden depths, and the legends of Zion National Park and the great southwestern Indian Lands on a six-story giant screen – 60 feet high and 82 feet across.